MINI Chauffer Service - Terms and Conditions
1. The MINI Chauffer Service is a complimentary service offered by MINI Australia for a limited number of ticket holders to select Sea & Vines Festival 2018 events.
2. Only ticket holders to selected Sea & Vines events are eligible to receive MINI Chauffer Transfers. Eligible ticket holders must be over the age of 18.
3. Successful booking of these transfers will be based on availability of cars. You will be notified by email whether you have been successful in receiving a MINI Chauffer Transfer.
4. Each MINI Car can hold up to four guests. Guests from separate bookings may be transferred in the same car.
5. A MINI Australia Representative will communicate pickup and dropoff times and locations with you via email. Please note, these are not negotiable and are the discretion of event organisers.
6. MINI Chauffer Transfers will pick up and drop off from one venue per group. Drivers will only pick up from locations within 40kms of both McLaren Vale and Adelaide CBD.
7. Opting in for complimentary MINI transfers automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
8. MINI Australia reserves the right to deny any ticket holders deemed inappropriate or who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
9. Eligible ticket holders will be selected based on the game of skill.
10. The decision made by MINI Australia will also be final and non-negotiable.
11. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if MINI Chauffer Transfers are not redeemed.
12. MINI Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
13. MINI Chauffer Transfers are non-transferrable.
14. Successful ticket holders will be notified via the contact details provided at time of booking. It is the responsibility of ticket holders to provide accurate details to MINI Australia at time of booking.
15. If a ticket holder cannot be contacted or does not respond within three (3) working days of being contacted, the prize will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any MINI Chauffer Transfers. All decisions of MINI Australia are final and binding in all respects.
16. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information may be used by Sea & Vines and MINI Australia for future marketing and promotions.
17. Recipients of the MINI Chauffer Service agree that the MINI Australia, Cabin Fever Festival or the event venue shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance of the MINI Chauffer Service.
18. Staff or family of Sea & Vines or MINI Australia will not be eligible to receive MINI Chauffer Transfers.
19. MINI Chauffer Services is subject to change at the discretion of MINI Australia without notice, at any time.